PLAN YOUR VISIT
Book a hotel
We have secured preferential rates at hotels in close proximity to the Messe Bremen for our event attendees. Visit our official Hotel Agent's booking page to book your hotel now.
Halls 4, 5 & 6
Phone: +49 (0) 421 3505-0
Directions & Travel
- 24 (stop Blumenthalstraße)
- 26 & 27 (Convention station Centrum)
Timetables are available to view here: https://www.bsag.de/en/information.html
- Lines 6 & 8 (stop Blumenthalstraße)
Timetables are available to view here: https://www.bsag.de/de/projekte.html
- Stop Bremen Hauptbahnhof
- 3 minute walk from the Messe
- Hourly rail connections
- Nearly 50 ICE und IC/EC connections daily
Rail timetables are available to view here: https://www.bahn.de/p/view/index.shtml
From the Airport:
- Just 15 minutes by taxi
- By bus: Service 24 to ‘Blumenthalstraße’, 26 and 27 to ‘Messe Centrum’
- By tram: Line 6 and 8 to ‘Blumenthalstrasse’
- Nonstop-flights from numerous major European cities
For information on Bremen airport: http://www.bremen-airport.com/
- Taxis can drive right up to the halls – destination Hall 5 - ÖVB Arena / Messe Bremen
- There is also a taxi stand at the northern exit of the main railway station
To get to Messe Bremen/ ÖVB Arena you will need to go through the train station and out through the NORTH EXIT.
Head northeast toward Theodor-Heuss-Allee, turn left onto Theodor-Heuss-Allee then turn right onto Findorffstraße. The Bremen Messe will be on the right.
From the station's north exit, it only takes about 3 minutes to walk to the Exhibition and Congress Centre and the ÖVB Arena (Bremen Arena). There will be signposts for Space Tech Expo.
There is no free parking at Messe Bremen. There are two public car parks where attendees can park:
Car park ‘Bürgerweide‘
Cars and trucks can be parked close to the fair centre for the following fees (incl. VAT):
Cars (Daily rate EUR 6.00*), Cars with trailer (Daily rate EUR 10.00*)
Cars / Trucks over 3.5 t (Daily rate EUR 15.00*), Trucks with trailer (Daily rate EUR 15.00*)
The parking lot is public and not guarded and can be reached via Theodor-Heuss-Allee. Sufficient parking space is available, reservations cannot be made. The ticket expires after leaving the parking lot.
Multi-storey car park ‘MESSE BREMEN’ (accessible for cars only)
The multi-storey car park is open 24 h. The parking fee is EUR 0.60* per hour (Daily rate EUR 6.00*). The entrance of the car park can be reached via Hollerallee.
*Prices are subject to changes by the parking lot administration and include VAT.