“So you’ve made it to space… now what?” Scaling up your space business for success
Tuesday 26 April, 2022 // 04:00PM CET
New Space players are looking to launch and operate dedicated constellations for collecting new data intelligence from space. With Spire’s constellation of 120+ multi-payload satellites, this webinar provides insight into their journey, the expertise they have gained in constellation operations, the challenges faced and finally learnings on how Spire can help new space players achieve scale through executing their in-orbit demonstration/ validation. Spire’s customer, NorthStar, will also be sharing how the two organisations partnered to build their constellation for LEO orbit to meet the demand for Space Situational Awareness in the space environment.
- How to set up for success in a space-based business with the right partner?
- Why new space companies should think constellations and scale for their LEO satellites
- Why it is important to be set up for constellation scale from precursor satellite
- How can you plan for scale while still building for In-Orbit Validation
- Joel Spark, General Manager, Space Services, Spire Global
- Simon van den Dries, VP Business Development - Space Services, Spire Global
- Stewart Bain, Founder, and CEO, Northstar Earth & Space